Our Mission, Vision & Objectives
The mission of Dismas House of St. Louis is to successfully prepare individuals returning from federal incarceration for reentry into the community. Our committed staff encourages clients to develop skills and become instilled with the personal traits required to be welcomed as responsible members of the St. Louis community.
Our vision is to provide our clients with successful second chances for a better St. Louis.
Our primary objective is to properly prepare justice-involved men for their return to a free society where they can live as productive citizens.
Additional objectives include:
- Providing a positive, safe, and structured environment for the client.
- Providing employment and/or educational, vocational placement.
- Providing an atmosphere which encourages clients to improve family relationships and social readjustment.
- Integrating services with the community resources to meet the needs of the client and community.
- Enhancing the dignity and self-confidence of each individual client.