Upon arrival, each client is required to attend an orientation prior to the beginning of job search. Once orientated, the client will have 21 calendar days (15 business days) to secure employment.
- Job Search cannot begin until after orientation is complete. This also applies to those who already have an employment opportunity. Employment cannot begin until after the orientaiton process.
- Employment must be obtained in 21 calendar days after orientation. No job search passes are authorized for weekends or holidays.
- All job search passes must be submitted to the designated case manager. Passes must be filled out completely with no blanks, making sure they have filled in the correct phone numbers, addresses, name, and dates. No pass will be signed that are not filled out correctly.
- Job search passes must be submitted in advance and must be approved by to the client’s assigned case manager. Instruct the clients to submit their passes in advance:
- Job search passes are due as follows: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday are due the prior Wednesday and Thursday & Friday job search passes are due on Monday. Late passes will not be accepted.